Understanding Management, 9th Edition by Richard L. Daft test bank
Table of Content
1. Innovative Management for a Changing World.
2. The Environment and Corporate Culture.
3. Managing in a Global Environment.
4. Managing Ethics and Social Responsibility.
5. Managerial Planning and Goal Setting.
6. Managerial Decision Making.
7. Designing Adaptive Organizations.
8. Managing Change and Innovation.
9. Managing Human Resources and Diversity.
10. Understanding Individual Behavior.
12. Motivating Employees.
13. Managing Communication.
14. Leading Teams.
15. Managing Quality and Performance.
Appendix: Managing Small Business Start-Ups.