Human Resource Selection, 7th Edition Robert Gatewood test bank
Table of Content
1. Introduction to Selection.
2. Legal Issues in Selection.
3. Human Resource Measurement in Selectoin.
4. Reliability of Selection Measures.
5. Validity of Selection Procedures.
6. Strategies for Selection Decision Making.
7. Job Analysis in HR Selection.
8. Recruitment of Applicants.
9. Application Forms and Biodata Assessments, Training and Experience Evaluations, and Reference Checks.
10. The Selection Interview.
11. Ability Testing for Selection.
12. Personality Assessment for Selection.
13. Performance Tests and Assessment Centers for Selection.
14. Integrity Testing, Drug Testing, and Graphology.
15. Measures of Job Performance.