Services Marketing Concepts, Strategies and Cases, 5th Edition by K. Douglas Hoffman Test Bank
Test Bank Include these chapters
1. An Introduction to Services.
2. The Service Sector: Supersectors and Ethical Considerations.
3. Fundamental Differences between Goods and Services.
4. Services Consumer Behavior.
5. The Service Delivery Process.
6. The Pricing of Services.
7. Developing the Service Communication Strategy.
8. Managing the Firm’s Physical Evidence.
9. People as Strategy: Managing Service Employees.
10. People as Strategy: Managing Service Consumers.
11. Defining and Measuring Customer Satisfaction.
12. Defining and Measuring Service Quality.
13. Complaint & Service Recovery Management.
14. Customer Loyalty & Retention.
15. Pulling the Pieces together: Creating a World Class Service Culture.