Organization Theory and Design, 11th Edition Richard L. Daft test bank
Table of Content
1. Organizations and Organization Theory.
2. Strategy, Organization Design, and Effectiveness.
3. Fundamentals of Organization Structure.
4. The External Environment.
5. Interorganizational Relationships.
6. Designing Organizations for the International Environment.
7. Manufacturing and Service Technologies.
8. Using Information Technology for Control and Coordination.
9. Organization Size, Life Cycle, and Decline.
10. Organizational Culture and Ethical Values.
11. Innovation and Change.
12. Decision-Making Processes.
13. Conflict, Power, and Politics.