Human Resource Selection, 8th Edition by Robert Gatewood test bank
Table of Content
1. An Introduction to Selection.
2. Job Performance Concepts and Measures.
3. Job Analysis in Human Resource Selection.
4. Legal Issues in Selection.
5. Recruitment of Applicants.
6. Human Resource (HR) Measurement in Selection.
7. Reliability of Selection Measures.
8. Validity of Selection Procedures.
9. Application Forms and Bio Data Assessments, Training and Experience Evaluations, and Reference Checks.
10. Selection Interview.
11. Ability Tests for Selection.
12. Personality Assessment for Selection.
13. Simulation Tests for Selection.
14. Testing for Counterproductive Work Behaviors.
15. Strategies for Selection Decision Making.