Organizational Behavior Managing People and Organizations, 12th Edition by Ricky W. Griffin test bank
Table of Content
1. An overview of organizational behavior.
2. The changing environment of organizations.
3. Individual characteristics.
4. Individual values, perceptions, and reactions.
5. Motivating behavior.
6. Motivating behavior with work and rewards.
7. Groups and teams.
8. Decision making and problem solving.
10. Conflict and negotiation.
11. Traditional leadership approaches.
12. Modern leadership approaches.
13. Power, influence, and politics.
14. Organization structure and design.
15. Organization culture.
16. Change management.