Industrial/Organizational Psychology: An Applied Approach, 8th Edition by Michael G. Aamodt test bank
Table of Content
1. Introduction to I/O Psychology.
2. Job Analysis and Evaluation.
3. Legal Issues in Employee Selection.
4. Employee Selection: Recruiting and Interviewing.
5. Employee Selection: References and Testing.
6. Evaluating Selection Techniques and Decisions.
7. Evaluating Employee Performance.
8. Designing and Evaluating Training Systems.
9. Employee Motivation.
10. Employee Satisfaction and Commitment.
11. Organizational Communication.
13. Group Behavior, Teams and Conflict.
14. Organization Development.
15. Stress Management: Dealing with the Demands of Life and Work.