Introduction to Business Statistics, 7th Edition Ronald M. Weiers test bank
Table of Content
1. A Preview of Business Statistics.
2. Visual Description of Data.
3. Statistical Description of Data.
4. Data Collection and Sampling Methods.
5. Probability: Review of Basic Concepts.
6. Discrete Probability Distributions.
7. Continuous Probability Distributions.
8. Sampling Distributions.
9. Estimation from Sample Data.
10. Hypothesis Tests Involving a Sample Mean or Proportion.
11. Hypothesis Tests Involving Two Sample Means or Proportions.
12. Analysis of Variance Tests.
13. Chi-Square Applications.
14. Nonparametric Methods.
15. Simple Linear Regression and Correlation.
16. Multiple Regression and Correlation.
17. Model Building.
18. Models for Time Series and Forecasting.
19. Decision Theory.
20. Total Quality Management.