International Business Law and Its Environment, 8th Edition Richard Schaffer test bank
Table of Content
1. Introduction to International Business.
2. International Law and the World’s Legal Systems.
3. Resolving International Commercial Disputes.
4. Sales Contracts and Excuses for Nonperformance.
5. The Documentary Sale and Terms of Trade.
6. The Carriage of Goods, and the Liability of Air and Sea Carriers.
7. Bank Collections, Trade Finance, and Letters of Credit.
8. National Lawmaking Powers and the Regulation of U.S. Trade.
9. GATT Law and the World Trade Organization: Basic Principles.
10. Laws Governing Access to Foreign Markets.
11. Regulating Import Competition and Unfair Trade.
12. Imports, Customs, and Tariff Law.
13. The Regulation of Exports.
14. North American Free Trade Law.
15. The European Union and Other Regional Trade Areas.
16. International Marketing Law: Sales Representatives, Advertising, and Ethical Issues.
17. Licensing Agreements and the Protection of Intellectual Property Rights.
18. Host-Country Takings of Property: Nationalization, Corporate Law, Taxation, and Currency Control.
19. Labor and Employment Discrimination Law.
20. Environmental Law.
21. Regulating the Competitive Environment.