Fundamentals of Information Systems, 8th Edition by Ralph M. Stair Test Bank
Test Bank Include these chapters
1. An Introduction to Information Systems in Organizations.
2. Hardware and Software.
3. Database Systems and Applications.
4. Telecommunications and Networks.
5. Electronic and Mobile Commerce and Enterprise Systems.
6. Information and Decision Support Systems.
7. Knowledge Management and Specialized Information Systems.
8. Systems Development.
9. The Personal and Social Effects of Computers.