Essentials of Statistics for Business and Economics, 7th Edition David R. Anderson test bank
Table of Content
1. Data and Statistics.
2. Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Displays.
3. Descriptive Statistics: Numerical Measures.
4. Introduction to Probability.
5. Discrete Probability Distributions.
6. Continuous Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Tests.
10. Comparisons Involving Means, Experimental Design, and Analysis of Variance.
11. Comparisons Involving Proportions and a Test of Independence.
12. Simple Linear Regression.
13. Multiple Regression.