Life-Span Human Development, 8th Edition Carol K. Sigelman test bank
Table of Content
1. Understanding Life-Span Human Development.
2. Theories of Human Development.
3. Genes, Environment, and Development.
4. Prenatal Development and Birth.
5. Body, Brain, & Health.
6. Sensation, Perception, and Action.
8. Memory and Information Processing.
9. Intelligence and Creativity.
10. Language and Education.
11. Self and Personality.
12. Gender Roles and Sexuality.
13. Social Cognition and Moral Development.
14. Emotions, Attachment, and Social Relationships
15. The Family.
16. Developmental Psychopathology.
17. The Final Challenge: Death and Dying