Principles of Supply Chain Management A Balanced Approach, 4th Edition by Joel D. Wisner test bank
Table of Content
1. Introduction to Supply Chain Management.
2. Purchasing Management.
3. Creating and Managing Supplier Relationship.
4. Ethical and Sustainable Sourcing.
5. Demand Forecasting.
6. Resource Planning Systems.
7. Inventory Management.
8. Process Management--Lean and Six Sigma in the Supply Chain.
9. Domestic U.S. and Global Logistics.
10. Customer Relationship Management.
11. Global Location Decisions.
12. Service Response Logistics.
13. Supply Chain Process Integration.
14. Performance Measurement Along the Supply Chain.