Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion, 6th Edition Thomas O'Guinn test bank
Table of Content
1. The World of Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion.
2. The Structure of the Advertising and Promotion Industry: Advertisers, Agencies, Media and Support Organizations.
3. The History of Advertising and Brand Promotion.
4. Social, Ethical, and Regulatory Aspects of Advertising and Promotion.
5. Advertising, Integrated Brand Promotion, and Consumer Behavior.
6. Market Segmentation, Positioning, and the Value Proposition.
7. Advertising and Promotion Research.
8. Planning Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion.
9. Managing Creativity in Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion.
10. Creative Message Strategy.
11. Executing the Creative.
12. Media Planning Essentials.
13. Media Planning: Newspapers, Magazines, Television, and Radio.
14. Media Planning: Advertising and IBP in Digital/Interactive Media
15. Sales Promotion, Point-of-Purchase Advertising, and Support Media.
16. Event Sponsorship, Product Placements, and Branded Entertainment.
17. Integrating Direct Marketing and Personal Selling.
18. Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, and Corporate Advertising.