Investments An Introduction, 11th Edition by Herbert B. Mayo test bank
Table of Content
1. An Introduction to Investments.
2. Securities Markets.
3. The Time Value of Money.
4. Financial Planning, Taxation and the Efficiency of Financial Markets.
5. Risk and Portfolio Management.
6. Investment Companies: Mutual Funds.
7. Closed-End Investment Companies, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), and Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs).
9. The Valuation of Common Stock.
10. Investment Returns and Aggregate Measures of Stock Markets.
11. The Macroeconomic Environment for Investment Decisions.
12. Behavioral Finance and Technical Analysis.
13. The Bond Market.
14. The Valuation of Fixed-Income Securities.
15. Government Securities.
16. Convertible Bonds and Convertible Preferred Stock.
17. An Introduction to Options.
18. Option Valuation and Strategies.
19. Commodity and Financial Futures.
20. Financial Planning and Investing in an Efficient Market Context.