CFIN, 5th Edition by Scott Besley test bank
Table of Content
1. An Overview of Managerial Finance.
2. Analysis of Financial Statements.
3. The Financial Environment: Markets, Institutions, and Investment Banking.
4. Time Value of Money.
5. The Cost of Money (Interest Rates).
6. Bonds (Debt)--Characteristics and Valuation.
7. Stocks (Equity)--Characteristics and Valuation.
8. Risk and Rates of Return.
9. Capital Budgeting Techniques.
10. Project Cash Flows and Risk.
11. The Cost of Capital.
12. Capital Structure.
13. Distribution of Retained Earnings: Dividends and Stock Repurchases.
14. Managing Short-term Financing (Liabilities).
15. Managing Short-Term Assets.
16. Financial Planning and Control.