Economics Principles and Applications, 6th Edition Robert E. Hall test bank
Table of Content
1. What Is Economics?
2. Scarcity, Choice, and Economic Systems.
3. Supply and Demand.
4. Working with Supply and Demand.
6. Consumer Choice.
7. Production and Cost.
8. How Firms Make Decisions: Profit Maximization.
9. Perfect Competition.
11. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
12. Labor Markets.
13. Capital and Financial Markets.
14. Economic Efficiency and the Competitive Ideal.
15. Government's Role in Economic Efficiency.
16. Comparative Advantage and the Gains from International Trade.
17. What Macroeconomics Tries to Explain.
18. Production, Income, and Employment.
19. The Price Level and Inflation.
20. The Classical Long-Run Model.
21. Economic Growth and Rising Living Standards.
22. Economic Fluctuations.
23. The Short-Run Macro Model.
24. Fiscal Policy.
25. Banking and Financial Institutions.
26. Monetary Policy.
27. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
28. Inflation and Monetary Policy.
29. Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Policy.