Systems Analysis and Design in a Changing World, 6th Edition John W. Satzinger test bank
Table of Content
1. From Beginning to End: An Overview of Systems Analysis and Design
2. Investigating System Requirements.
3. Use cases.
4. Domain classes.
5. Extending the requirements models.
6. Essentials of design and the design discipline.
7. Designing user and systems interfaces.
8. Approaches to system development.
9. Project planning and project management
10. Object-oriented design principles.
11. Object-oriented design use case realizations.
12. Databases, controls and security.
13. Making the system operational.