Fundamentals of Business Law Summarized Cases, 9th Edition Roger LeRoy Miller test bank
Table of Content
UNIT I: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Legal and Constitutional Environment of Business.
2. Traditional and Online Dispute Resolution.
3. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
UNIT II: TORTS AND CRIMES.
4. Torts and Cyber Torts.
5. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
6. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
UNIT III: CONTRACTS.
7. Nature and Classification.
8. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
9. Consideration, Capacity, and Legality.
10. Defenses to Contract Enforceability.
11. Third Party Rights and Discharge.
12. Breach and Remedies.
UNIT IV: SALES AND LEASE CONTRACTS.
13. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
14. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
15. Warranties and Product Liability.
UNIT V: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
16. Negotiability, Transferability, and Liability.
17. Checks and Banking in the Digital Age.
UNIT VI: DEBTOR-CREDITOR RELATIONSHIPS.
18. Security Interests in Property.
19. Creditors' Rights and Bankruptcy.
20. Mortgages and Foreclosures after the Recession.
UNIT VII: EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS.
21. Agency Relationships.
22. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
UNITE VIII: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
23. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies.
24. Corporate Formation, Financing, and Termination.
25. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
26. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
UNIT IX: Property and Its Protection.
27. Personal Property and Bailments.
28. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
29. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.
UNITE X: Special Topics.
30. Liability of Accountants and Other Professionals.
31. International Law in a Global Economy.