Employment and Labor Law, 8th Edition by Patrick J. Cihon test bank
Table of Content
1. First the Forest, Then the Trees: An Overview of Employment and Labor Law.
2. Employment Contracts and Wrongful Discharge.
3. Commonly Committed Workplace Torts.
4. Employee Privacy Rights in the 21st Century.
5. The Global Perspective: International Employment Law and American Immigration Policy.
6. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and Race Discrimination.
7. Gender and Family Issues: Title VII and Other Legislation.
8. Discrimination Based on Religion and National Origin & Procedures Under Title VII.
9. Discrimination Based on Age.
10. Discrimination Based on Disability.
11. Other EEO and Employment Legislation: Federal and State Laws.
12. The Rise of Organized Labor and Its Regulatory Framework.
13. The Unionization Process.
14. Unfair Labor Practices by Employers and Unions.
15. Collective Bargaining.
16. Picketing and Strikes.
17. The Enforcement and Administration of the Collective Agreement.
18. The Rights of Union Members.
19. Public Sector Labor Relations.
20. Occupational Safety and Health.
21. The Employee’s Safety Nets: Unemployment and Workers’ Compensation, Social Security and Retirement Plans.
22. The Fair Labor Standards Act.